Pagina's

dinsdag 24 maart 2015

Crochet & Kinfolk








Yesterday I started, with the help of a dear friend, on a very first crochet item.
I had never done it before and now I wonder why.

I immediately loved it and think I'm a bit addicted to doing so.

It's a really easy thing to do and you can do it like anywhere you would want.

I was reading in 'The Kinfolk Table', such an inspiring book, while working on my second 'egghat'.

The most lovely portrait is the one from Vera Williams, the Kinfolk mum, the mother of the author of the book.

It is exactly the kind of mum I would like to be.
Both pictures and text are so lovely.


4 opmerkingen:

  1. Oh wat een mooie foto's en leuke eierwarmers :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat prachtig! En geweldige eierwarmertjes :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Je découvre ton blog via le commentaire que tu as laissé sur le mien
    Belle découverte
    xxx
    Augustin et Augustine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen